Tuesday, February 3, 2009

US Chief Performance Officer


I would like to throw my hat in the ring for this position. I have never had household employees so there are no issues with their pay. I have never made over $50,000 a year so there is no way I could have an unpaid tax bill for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I do have a BS in Management / IT Management and I have successfully managed a business. I more qualified than many other for this position. I have had to live with failure of many government departments not performing their jobs. All government agencies should always do everything for the American citizens as if they were shareholders in the company. Technically speaking they are but this fact is forgotten amidst all the brown nosing and political games being played by the old boy network. Their "What's in it for me?", "Who will get me what?" and "Give me more" attitudes have gotten us where we are today.

It is time for red-blooded, hard working Americans to take control of their government and hold them accountable. I am willing to use my gray matter for this purpose. President Obama give me the chance to help build America into a country we can be proud of again.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Simran

0 comments on "US Chief Performance Officer"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment